LUMINEERS® are thin, porcelain slips that are placed over teeth to conceal imperfections. Unlike traditional dental veneers, they have the added benefit of longevity. They can be used for more than 20 years or easily removed to expose the original teeth.
LUMINEERS® give you a beautiful smile without surgery or harsh chemicals and with minimal discomfort. Gum disease or tooth decay must be treated first, but in just two appointments, LUMINEERS® can be completed.
They are ideal for correcting:
- Large gaps between teeth
- Misaligned or misshapen teeth.
- Uneven gums and teeth
- Tooth stains
- Unsatisfactory bridges and crowns
Benefits of LUMINEERS®:
LUMINEERS® provide a wide range of advantages over similar treatments. The most meaningful advantage to anxious patients is that no painful alterations of the teeth are required prior to the LUMINEERS® application. The covers themselves are so thin and unobtrusive that speech and eating are seldom affected.
- Long lasting—more than 20 years!
- No harsh drilling or injections
- Painless and reversible
- Only two visits required
- Option to place multiple LUMINEERS®at once
- Thin and natural looking
- Ultra-strong porcelain
- Different levels of opaqueness and translucency possible
- Faster results because of minimal preparation needed to teeth
If you have questions or concerns about LUMINEERS®, please contact us.